mon motha's script

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Wed Sep 26 01:54:23 PDT 2001

Considering that i am new to the world of linux, I am probably out of line
by saying this but sometimes it feels better to get a response from people
than be directed to a tutorial or instruction manual.  I dont know about
Julio but I for one often times have a hard time understanding,
interpreting things that other people write.

I have been reading an LA linux list and i remember where one guy got
flamed because he was asking people their opinion of a certain product.
I believe the response was "this is not a search engine".   While the
instance here is not the same as that, i think there will be a lot of
"silly, stupid" questions in the near future from windows to linux
converts.   I think id be a little scared when people stop asking questions

thanks for listening,
Ronnie