Linux Robot linuxrobot at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:04:17 PDT 2001

Thanks :)  I was kinda thinking about some of the options you were
mentioning...  And yeah, I saw that new 7.2 game plan.  Sounds good,
considering that I already have a Helio PDA, a few potential thin clients
(the 486's), and a potential workstation (an old Cyrix266 i think).  Now all
I need is a server...

Does anyone know how well linux runs on SPARC processors, and what distros
do this?  I heard that they ported linux over to run on SPARC, and I was
wondering if running linux on a SPARC would be better than running the
traditional Solaris...

Thanks,
LR