Fw: [past-noc] Weird network config problem

Brian Russo brusso at phys.hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:59:39 PDT 2001

Have you looked at /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/arp_filter ?

Frankly I don't grok the code very well, but arp_filter()
in arp.c certainly has a role in determining whether
an arp reply is sent. This may be what you want.

I only have the single-nic computer, can't test.

 - bri

--
<Espy> we need to split main into"core" and "wtf-uses-this"
Debian/GNU Linux! http://www.debian.org <wolfie at debian.org>