Fw: [past-noc] Weird network config problem

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 22 11:10:09 PDT 2001

Thought you folks might be interested......this particular bug will really
drop a monkey wrench into the works if you're doing layer 4 load
balancing.....so good thing to beware of on multi-homed boxes.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311