Music biz wants tougher DMCA, CPRM 2 to protect copyright

Rodney K pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Oct 8 21:08:48 PDT 2001

If you really think about it, the consumers are the ones that make the music
industry rich, and in a sense, it's like they are trying to chase us away. In
the retail industry, if a store pisses a customer off, the customer shops
somewhere else, I wonder if this would be possible in this scenario? Well if
a alternative were to surface.