Music biz wants tougher DMCA, CPRM 2 to protect copyright

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Oct 8 21:24:18 PDT 2001

I doubt consumers will stop watching Disney movies and buying Sony products.
To make things worse, normal people don't know or care about these laws.
The media doesn't report on it either because the implications are confusing
toward the general populace.  And plus, who do you think owns the media?
The very same people who want to further abuse consumers in the name of
corporate profits.