Fwd: Linux language tutors

Brian Farnell bfarnell at gte.net
Sun Nov 11 07:28:06 PST 2001

On 2001.11.10 01:02 Warren Togami wrote:

> figure out how to use the Japanese input, and I have NO CLUE how to use
> Chinese and Korean although it is installed on my systems and activated.
> Please give Red Hat 7.2 a try sometime and let me know if you can figure
> it
> out.

I don't have 7.2, if you have disks, I'll give it a shot, I'm moving over
to debian, but I always keep a separate partition for experimenting with a
different distro.  I got my 7.1 disks for you, if you want to drop a couple
of install CDs my way I can stop by the lab.  I'm still not a linux guru
though.
Debian has the Chinese support too,  so  I should be able to compare them
side by
side assuming I can get either one working.
Regards,
Brian