kernel compiling question

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Mar 31 14:05:25 PST 2001

Install kernel-headers*.rpm from your Redhat CD.

You are using Redhat 6.0 right?  If you are trying to build a 2.4 kernel,
you will need newer kernel headers and upgrade your modutils package for 2.4
to work properly.  I am not sure if these are available as drop-in RPM's for
Redhat 6.0.  It may be easier to upgrade to Redhat 7.0.