Home Networking Question

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Mar 21 18:55:10 PST 2001

Warren,

	Sorry this took so long to reply to ....  OK, after trying to do some
things, I thnk I ran some conflicting services all at once.  I have since
undone that and got my machine to work the way it should again finally.  Now I
need to re-examine my firewall rules and carefully change my config until I
get it right....

	I'll keep you posted.  I feel that the answer is either in my firewall
or in a servie that may be incorreclty configured.

Thanks,

Ben