Email with the lizard

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Mar 21 17:06:54 PST 2001

Perhaps you didn't snag the right fileset?  I usually check
http://www.mozillazine.org/build_comments/ for info on which of the
daily builds are best and install a new version about every week or so.
If you don't check the daily builds, you should at least be at version
.8 from http://www.mozilla.org/ .   If I were you though, I'd probably
get today's build or the one from 3/14, which is what I'm using today.
One more note - about plugins:  for your plugins, you can copy flash and
real player from your Communicator 4.x's plugin directory, and if you're
still using Flash player 4, go snag version 5.
Konqueror may catch up later, but for now, Mozilla seems to be the best
browser for Linux boxen.

-Jeff