Ecrix Tape Backup Problems

Jim McQueeney jajom at lava.net
Fri Jun 29 19:10:37 PDT 2001

Just a WAG, but it sounds like you have one too many terminations
on the SCSI bus. You have a termination on the external leg (the
tape drive) and a termination on the end of the internal bus. Plus
you have the SCSI controller card terminated; try turning this one
off and see if it helps...

*Jim McQueeney <jajom at lava.net> ***
****** PGP ** RSA: 0x45A3FB5D *****
****** Keys * DH.: 0xA82248FD *****