USB support

Steve Martin starkeeper at starkeep.com
Thu Jun 28 00:42:40 PDT 2001

tks Jon for the quick reply. As I said I am downloading the latest release
of Debian (2.2r3) now. Close as I can tell it ships with the 2.2.19 kernal
meaning I'll have to download the lastest stable and install that once i
have the distro installed. Long row to hoe but the harvest will be worth it.

Steve