Samba Daemon dying

Julio Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 15:40:24 PDT 2001

I'm using 2.0.10 and I just downloaded it not too long ago.
If I upgrade do I have an option of keeping the same settings?
Actually I'm running Mandrake 8.0 and I think I'll upgrade to mandrake freq.
so the new package should be included in the cd's right?

Thank You!!
Julio
OS X: Because making UNIX user friendly was easier than debugging Windows.