ADSL ISP suggestions?

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 15:07:10 PDT 2001

> After that long introduction, here's my question:
> Which ISP do you recommend that is reliable and low cost?
>
> We currently have one dialup account with [a budget ISP who I won't
> name]
> but after they called me a few times complaining that the school
> connected
> too much I wonder if they can really support their DSL customers.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nelson Garcia

I don't know about pricing schemes, but I can heartily recommend
LavaNet in terms of reliability and customer service commitment. I
don't think they are the cheapest kids on the block, but perhaps you
could negotiate a special rate for and "Educational" use. It doesn't
hurt to ask at least.

I do know that I "fixed" at least 3 peoples computers by referring
them to LavaNet from various other local and national ISP's -- they
got so many dropped connections and busy signals they thought there
was a virus or other software problem. Hooked em up with Lavanet, and
they were "fixed".

Aloha,

Rob