ADSL ISP suggestions?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Jul 17 15:29:58 PDT 2001

My friend has had Lava.net DSL for quite a while.  Their service seems to be
very reliable and bandwidth rarely fluctuates (though cable modems can
usually reach much higher data rates).

http://www.lava.net/sales/adsl_price.html

These prices are decent, but watch out because they charge per GB bandwidth,
and that could easily be eaten up by 20 computers in a lab.  I assume you
are running a Squid proxy on that Linux server?  That should improve
bandwidth usage.