Brand new to linux, firewall

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Jan 25 01:14:45 PST 2001

The OpenBSD folks are good, and they really deserve donations to continue
their work.
I myself bought some of their posters as my contribution.

But if you want to buy cheap OpenBSD CD's, try http://www.lsl.com
I highly recommend them for any Linux CD set too.  Good prices, quick
shipping and good customer service (when they screwed up one of my orders).

If anyone wants a OpenBSD 2.8 CD set I'll burn you copies.  Just reimburse
me for the discs.