holy penguin!

Kevin Brammer kncbram at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 20:41:44 PST 2001

Imagine my surprise when I came home today and found 42 emails from LUAU in
my box.  I thought for sure someone's mail server must have had a glitch or
something.  ;)

Couple of comments about the postings from today....

HTML Editor:

	I used to use vi also for everything.  But then I tried Bluefish!  Bluefish
is a very nice editor, and it's getting better.  It may not have all the
bells and whistles like FP, but it's pretty darn good for a basic website.

Router/Firewall:

	I use a very stripped down, and constantly updated, Redhat 6.0 box for my
router/firewall.  The firewall script is something myself and a few of my
cohorts have been collaborating on.  However, I started with an ipchains
ruleset I worked on after reading Ziegler's "Linux Firewalls", which I HIGHLY
recommend.  Borders sells it for around $30-40.

Aloha,

Kevin