[PROPOSED MEETING - ADDRESS TO FOLLOW]

Kevin Brammer kncbram at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 23 21:38:18 PST 2001

Phil,

I've been a member of LUAU for a couple of years now, although mostly on the
mailing list.  I was in the military also, and can understand your
constraints on attending meetings.  The meetings are for anyone - beginner,
intermediate, or advanced.  The topics sometimes are pretty involved, but you
learn a lot no matter what your skill level.

I'm glad to see the list getting busy again, and hope the meetings get more
attendance also.  Now that I'm a civilian (woohoo!), I hope to attend more.

BTW, my vote for name change - no.

Aloha,

Kevin