[PROPOSED MEETING - ADDRESS TO FOLLOW]

Donald Numbers shotgundon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 23 22:37:25 PST 2001

    I am also former millitary and A begginer as i stated before i cant even
get linux to access the net. I was happy enough just to get it to load
properly. My reason for trying to get some life back into this group is for
EVERYONE to get involved and for us to come together and do what we enjoy.
Meet others like us and share not only experience but our ideas. Just
because you dont  know how to do somethihgn doesnt make it a bad idea.
Individualy we may or may not be able to accomplish major tasks but together
( begginer, guru or proffesional ) The chance increases that somthing really
good can come out of this. I may not have the answers but i have a common
interest and want to meet others like me.  - Donald Numbers