luau

Zachary Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Sun Jan 21 22:52:23 PST 2001

I do not agree with the name change. This group was started in 95 and I
think that it should keep the name. Also "Mid Pac Lug", because they will
host the meeting? Jack Morgan as a business has probably done the most for
helping LUAU, but I still don't think that chaging the name would be a
good idea.