Router help request

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Dec 28 01:55:12 PST 2001

Sorry to reply to myself, looks like I got my threads mixed up here
(pretty easy to do when you use Mozilla as a mail client :).  The below
applies to "whenever"'s mail.  Dunno what's up with beesond001's network
without more info.

Ben, if you can't figure it out from here, please feel free to drop me a
message at monmotha at indy.rr.com.

--MonMotha