Router help request

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Dec 28 01:28:09 PST 2001

I think for his application, this would be a bit of overkill...  All
we're talking about is 3 physical subnets, two of them acting logically
as one (I'm hoping he's using proxy-arp on his ppp connection, otherwise
that's probably the problem).  In this case, since all you have is one
internal IP subnet (the private one) and the rest of the world, we're
talking about 3 routes (add one in for loopback).  These routes are
likely not to change (unless he does something drastic like renumber his
  internal LAN), so dynamic routing daemons wouldn't be of much use here
and could very well just complicate matters more.

--MonMotha