best linux gui for ...

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Thu Dec 27 21:38:36 PST 2001

    I need to create a web page and add a photo gallery.  I have tried
screem and bluefish so far.  I want a happy, easy, fun editor that doesn't
assault my limited intelligence.  Has anyone had any success with gui html
editors other than these?  I would really love to know about them if so.  If
you know of one that enables the creation of a shopping cart, etc., then,
well, then I would consider you a person of exceptional power and wisdom.
    For general administrative purposes on a debian and redhat box, I use
webmin.  It and its third party modules are awfully impressive.  Has anyone
else used webmin and had the same affection or a contrasting disgust for it?
It can even be used on Mac's OSX.

scott