best linux gui for ...

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Thu Dec 27 22:05:16 PST 2001

Aloha,

I would NOT use webmin on production systems.  There are more elegant solutions, writing your own tools being the most.

Webmin fosters laziness (of the bad kind)
It is inherently insecure

My suggestion is to buckle down, learn how to admin your box manually, and ween yourself off of these self-destructive toys.

peas,
Charles