RedHat distros

Jon Reynolds jonr at ninestar.com
Sat Aug 25 16:11:01 PDT 2001

Warren,
	Thanks, thats exactly what I wanted to know. I got RH7.1 and the two other
CD's that came with it.  I will install on Monday and go from there. I think
the only problem I will have is learning the differences between what I am
used to in Slackware and how RedHat does the same things, so I am searching
the web trying to find a site that gives a breif or detailed explanation on
what to expect.

	I have the opportunity to completely change how our network runs, from Mac
to Linux, but like I said in our conversation, my boss has to be convinced
that I can handle any problems that arise and that I can set it up quickly
and effeciently. I'm totally stoked about this!

Jon