RedHat distros

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Aug 25 04:04:49 PDT 2001

Red Hat 7.1 is their latest official version.  Roswell is the codename for
their beta of Red Hat Linux 7.2.

If you are looking to see the newest features of Linux, I highly suggest
trying both:
Roswell (Red Hat Linux 7.2 beta 2)
Mandrake 8.1 beta 1

However, if you are launching a production server, use Red Hat's official
version (or Mandrake.)