off-topic: Amiga gear needed, please help

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 12:13:14 PDT 2001

I think there were a few Amiga folks still on this list --

my wife and I have a project for a not-for-profit club here on the
island, and it needs an Amiga system to do the job - its the best
cheapest solution for our problem.

Unfortunately, I don't have any working Amiga systems left from the
old days, so Iam asking for help --

If any of you folks have a Amiga that needs a home, or even if you
have a box of Amiga odds and ends that you can donate to the cause,
it would be appreciated -- even if its not a full system or whatever,
I can possibly put the parts togeterh into something, or use it for
trading stock.

If anybody wants to help out, please drop me an e-mail

Mahalo!

Rob
Rob