Chinese OpenOffice

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Aug 16 03:53:20 PDT 2001

Several screen shots of the Chinese version of OpenOffice for Linux.  They
are using Chinese input with this program, and the instructions to do so are
in Chinese so I cannot reproduce this without help.  I am asking these
people and Sun Microsystems for help in setting up the Chinese input tool in
English OpenOffice, so I should have this working hopefully before the Linux
thin client demonstration next Wednesday.

http://office.qkaka.com/zh_CN_oo633_linux_setup.jpg
http://office.qkaka.com/zh_CN_oo633_linux_writer.jpg
http://office.qkaka.com/zh_CN_oo633_linux_simpress.jpg
http://office.qkaka.com/zh_CN_oo633_linux_calc.jpg

Hopefully I will find help in configuring the equivalent input tools for
Korean and Japanese, but I haven't found the right people yet.  We may need
a small support contract from Sun Microsystems or Red Hat to do the job
right.

Warren