Notebook PC

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 00:59:19 PDT 2001

Yes, it's an HP notebook, xh455, which has a configuration almost exactly the
same as the n5470, except that it has only a DVD vs DVD/RW combo for the
latter, and a smaller HD (20 GB vs 30 GB).  Actually I was almost ready for
the n5470, but when I saw this model, the difference in price just made it
irresistable.

The n5470 is $90 cheaper at Sams than Circuit City, which is another $100
cheaper than CompUSA.