1GHz Athlon Systems for $500

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Mon Aug 6 21:03:17 PDT 2001

Well, I just bought one system like this, but hey.
I agree with more the better also.  I'll take one if the price is around
$500 I can't go wrong.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."