1GHz Athlon Systems for $500

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Aug 6 20:33:27 PDT 2001

I will need to know by Sunday.  I am getting a single motherboard to test
Linux compatibility this week.  I'm 95% certain it works fine, but I figured
I should be sure to avoid having 10 useless Windows boxes.

For those who asked what is AC97 audio, it is a generic audio controller
found in many integrated audio motherboards.  It *works* well enough, but a
real sound card like SB128 or SB Live has noticably better sound quality
with better speakers.