Help

Jason devil505 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Nov 20 00:07:27 PST 2000

I am not getting any errors at all.  It constantly hangs-up mid-install.
During Mandrake 7.2 install it halts on the Python software install.  During
Red Hat, it hangs about 25% into it.  I don't think it is a hardware
problem, since I do have Corel Linux running with no problems (except with
no sound, not sure how to get working yet), and I have had WinLiunx 2000
running for a while when I decided to do a normal Linux install.  I'm
wondering if it is because I was using the Real Download software and had
many stop and starts?  Some of my installs took up to 3-5 hours to complete.

I made a mistake in my last post about system Specs:

AMD K6-2 433
64 megs RAM
SiS 620 Video card (built on MB shares 8 megs RAM)

ESS Sound Card
4 Gig and 14 Gig HDs
CD Drive
External USB CD-R/W Drive
10/100 MB Ethernet Card

If you need anything further let me know and I will try and recreate the
problem.

Jason