*IMPORTANT LUAU NOTICE*

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 07:52:12 PST 2000

In answer to the frustration of the administrators --

1) Not all of us can read everymessage carefully -- I
for one, had no idea that donations were needed to
offset the costs of the computer expo expenses

2) I do not volunteer to be an administrator because
my schedule rarely permits me to attend meetings

3) I did not suggest anyone else to be an admin for #2
above

4) as my primary (and sometimes only) link to LUAU, I
hope very much that the mailing list and web sites
remain as is.

Aloha

Rob