*IMPORTANT LUAU NOTICE*

Zachary Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Fri Nov 10 00:51:55 PST 2000

I don't think that it will be needed. As long as Jack Morgan will host the
list and website LUAU will have a home. I think that what is happening is
a show of fustration. LUAU will always be a group for Linux enthusists and
it will always have a mailing list and it will always have a webpage. It
is as simple as that. What the group needs to look at now is do we want to
continue with a formal administration and if so do we get new
administrators, or do we go back to the way it was, an informal group with
an acting President? No matter what the answer, LUAU will always be a
group that keeps the tradition of Linux going. This group was started to
help people learn about a new operating system and some can say a
new philoshphy. I think that LUAU will always be alive in one form or
another. One thing to consider is this: LUAU as a group predomitly exists
in this e-mail group, not in actual meeting attendance. That is how LUAU
started. It was about a year, I think before a real meeting took
place. LUAU's main focus has always been to help people with Linux, and
that end can be served without official meetings. I think the meetings are
good and that they help a lot of people. I think that we need some new
guiders for LUAU, the next step is to determine how to go about that.

						Zach