*IMPORTANT LUAU NOTICE*

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Fri Nov 10 10:17:06 PST 2000

Donovan,

	I thought that you guys were going to hold elections at the next meeting?
Why do you say that everyone is disinterested in how LUAU runs. I, for one,
am very interested in how it runs. I do have time constraints though, and
reading the LUAU mailing list is not an every day or even sometimes and every
week event. I archive the list to my had drive and read it as time allows. If
there is something important that I'm missing, please let me know. This
announcement seems rather drastic (considering my current awareness), but if
you have good reasons I'd like to know.

	Secondly, in light of these announcements, is there going to be a meeting on
Tuesday? At Viata?

	Please let me know, as many of our staff members want to attend, and I was
under the impression there was going to be elections as well. I can tell you
on thing is that I don't want to be in charge of LUAU, because my schedule
would prevent me from doing a good job. I do want to have a say in who leads
the future of LUAU though.

Thank you for your time, and I hope everything can get worked out to
everyone's satisfaction.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Information Security Officer
Viata Online, Inc.