[LUAU] DaemonLinux

bbraun at sparcy.synack.net bbraun at sparcy.synack.net
Fri Mar 19 06:23:56 PST 1999

Perhaps.  I'm not going to argue the point because this is not why
I'm involved.  It will be an amusing project, and my attitude is much
like Chris'.  It'll be cool to work on it for a bit.

However, I do not think it will be confusing, since people already
have to ask what distribution you are using anyway, since all of them
are just different enough to cause problems.  This will be yet another
distribution.  I don't see that much difference between this project,
and say...  The difference between RedHat and Debian.

That's neither here nor there, as I will continue to work on the project
until it no longer is fun.  I've worked on several projects that I knew
where Bad Ideas when I started (such as the live encoding and streaming
of mp3's over the net), but it was fun.  This is the same way.  I won't
do anything to stop the stark raving mad people who want to wage a
misguided holy war against the GPL, but I'm certainly not in favor of
that either.

Rob

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net