[LUAU] Re: Want a visit 27 May or thenabouts?

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 10 14:05:31 PST 1999

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> Chris Wong <wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu>:
> > Hmmm... we'll have to figure out a signifigant tour and meals for you. :)
>
> I'm not fussy.  Not when a LUG is paying, anyway :-).

True... but we go so few visitors this far out. There's no real big
technology center here (unless you belive our governor) so nobody comes
here to speak. I constantly rack my brain trying to figure out who to get
to speak.

> You guys don't have to worry about putting me up first class.

nod... but I was thinking of a hotel. Rates for locals aren't horrible and
it's only one or two night. (so you'll be a local for a night or two.)

> No flight times quite yet.  The back end of my schedule in Japan has to
> settle out first.

Okay, we'll deal with it later then.

--
chris