[LUAU] Re: Want a visit 27 May or thenabouts?

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 10 13:50:11 PST 1999

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> > I believe we can do it (and throw in an tour of the island) if the costs
> > aren't too high... and even if they are, we might be able to drum up some
> > support. But we need a number to work with.
>
> Island tour sounds good!  For starters, assume you will *not* have to pay
> for airfare but will have to feed me and give me a place to sleep.

Hmmm... we'll have to figure out a signifigant tour and meals for you. :)
But this is good news... We'll continue the dialog as the need arises. I
read your travel requirements... anything else you either want to see or
need to have?

I'm assuming you'll be flying in on the 27th, staying the night, and
leaving on the 28th. Any flight times so we can work in a time for you to
speak?

Thanks again...

--
chris