[LUAU] Re: Want a visit 27 May or thenabouts?

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 10 13:30:44 PST 1999

> I'm in the throes of arranging a speaking tour in Japan, May 24-26.
> I'm looking for a way to avoid crossing the Pacific eastbound in one
> swell foop on the return flight.  Would Hawaii's LUGs be interested in
> having me stop in and do my road show there on the 27-28?

Apparently we haven't been updating the LUG listings. I'm the errrr...
informal coordinator of LUAU.

We would love to have you come to speak. However, cash strapped would
probably be an accurate description of this group. Therefore, what kinds
of arrangements do you need for your airfare to and from Hawaii?

I believe we can do it (and throw in an tour of the island) if the costs
aren't too high... and even if they are, we might be able to drum up some
support. But we need a number to work with.

Thank you.

--
chris

--