[LUAU] rrsetup?

Christopher Banal banal at uhheph.phys.hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:46:27 PST 1999

Shawn,

	If you are in the directory and excuting the script with ./rrlogin
then you might have a different problem then your path. Make sure you use
the "./" if your in the directory with the script or the full path to the
program. If you still get the problem after that type "which perl" at the
prompt and it will tell you your path to the version of perl you are using
for your system. Then edit the rrlogin script with your favorite editor
vi, etc. Now make sure the first line at the top of your program looks
like #!/path/to/perl/perl so after the #! is the output of the "which"
program. The path for my RH5.2 system is /usr/bin/perl so most likely
yours is the same...

Chris