[LUAU] rrsetup?

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Fri Jan 29 20:07:04 PST 1999

You're getting bit by the DNS update delay problem.  The Road Runner DNS
servers haven't gotten the updated address which is 204.210.103.8, they
still resolve to 204.210.102.209.

This is an artifact of the use of DNS with dynamic addresses.  When they are
changed, things break.  We've been moving address allocations around again
to match subscriber growth requirements and Glens site must be one of the
ones that was moved today.  It should settle down in a few hours or a day.

For now use the IP address, 204.210.103.8.
-Doug-
Doug Stanfield             Oceanic Cable
Data Networking Manager    200 Akamainui St.
dougs at oceanic.com          Mililani, HI  96789

<Steve>:
>PING www.3rd-vertical.net (204.210.102.209): 56 data bytes
>www.3rd-vertical.net ping statistics
>10 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss

<Jack>>