[LUAU] Is anyone using Eterm?

Christopher Banal banal at uhheph.phys.hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 18 02:40:29 PST 1999

Bud,

	To use the backgrounds that Eterm is setup for by default you need
to download a tar ball of just backgrounds. I forget what the file name is
but it's something like Eterm-bg.tgz. If you don't want to bother and
would rather use your own change the background line in the
/usr/lib/Eterm/themes/Eterm/MAIN to this...

background -1 -1 /path/to/baground/filename.ext

	The -1 -1 will make Eterm resize your background to the size of
the window. If you would rather Eterm just tile your baground you can put
0 0 or whatever else you want depending where you want your background to
be placed. Also if you have a recent enough version you may use the
transparency option. Run Eterm with the -O or --trans option this will use
the background of the root window as the background for Eterm to simulate
a transparent window.

Chris