[LUAU] Linux Working ;-)

John W Christian jwchris at juno.com
Mon Jan 18 11:35:55 PST 1999

From: "Jesse Berst's AnchorDesk" <anchordesk at zdnet.zdlists.com>

__________Berst Alert____________________
  DELAYED! WINDOWS 2000 SLIPS AGAIN

http://www.anchordesk.com/a/adt0118ba/3000

     Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 117 times in a
     row -- shame on me. Yes, we've been fooled again.
     It looks like Microsoft will push back the release
     of Windows 2000 again. The biggest, fattest, most
     complicated software product ever made may not appear
     until early next year. Maybe that's why Compaq is
     going to ship Linux on its servers. Yes, Linux!