[LUAU] Font install problem

HawaiiBuc jonesw004 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Apr 12 12:20:36 PDT 1999

Aloha everyone,
  I have a question about installing foreign language fonts.  I've
attached the README file and the Makefile.  I got the below after trying
the "make all" command, so I converted the fonts from *.bdf to *.pcf as
directed in the next paragraph, and still got the same:

[root at a24n71client58 X]# make all

We're going to do some font conversion.
Depending on your system set-up, some of
the conversion programs may not exist.
/bin/sh: unexpected EOF while looking for `''
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error
make: *** [all] Error 2

  If anyone can help me with this install, I'd be forever grateful.
I've tried to read he Makefile, but as I'm not a programmer (just a
user), I can't quite make heads or tails of it.

Many thanks in advance,

Bud Jones