[LUAU] Meeting Topics...

Ronald Willis ronal at artboardhawaii.com
Tue Apr 13 05:00:53 PDT 1999

Hi Chris,

Hope you find time to catch up on things. Im new to Linux (very new) and
would like to hear how to setup a Linux server to run DNS. I am looking at
such a task very soon. If I don't set it up, ill have to remotely administer
it. What a pleasure change provides...what a challenge.
Im open to any and all suggestion, such as which Linux version, and packets
needed. I am familiar with Red Hat up to ver 5.2 only as a newbie.

Thanks, see you at the meeting.
Ron