[LUAU] Wordperfect Part II

Michael & Diana Hasse hassem001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 24 08:10:33 PST 1998

I downloade Word Perfect 8 and installed it on a system at work also.  It
works wonderful.  I also have Star Office on the same machine (also free
from www.stardivision.com ) It reads Office97 documents and spreadsheets
 Have not tried a PowerPoint or Access file yet )  I can even save in
Office97 format to pass the document back to co-workers :-)
Merry Christmas all
Michael Hasse