[LUAU] Wordperfect Part II

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 24 03:14:28 PST 1998

I forgot to report in about Wordperfect.

All I can say is... USE IT!

NO problems really. Fonts are sketchy but that's understandable to a
point.

As for free, it's reasonable... the 90 day period I just registered for
the stuff. I don't have a problem giving them a bit of marketing info for
the price of a _free_ excellent Word Processor.

Well, otherwise... it's good... and I'll be using it exclusively for a
while. I don't have much excuse to boot to Windows now. (Not to mention my
Windows partition is rather hosed right now)

I shouldn't be writing this as night... I'm falling aslseeep... good
night.