[LUAU] anyone using No Machine NX?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue May 7 07:00:28 PDT 2013

My developers are telling me their xrdp project is way better and our
corporation is contributing back to the foss side of the shop. Should
be releasing an xrdp zero client soon in the $129 price point.

We are considering adding the nx codecs since we have apparently been
a partner since 2004. Will have to see how the market shakes out.

Brian chee

Sent from my iPad