[LUAU] The VPN router all the cool kids use?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Sun Sep 16 01:48:40 PDT 2012

I'm using sonic wall tz series for remote locations, and the nsa205 for the
central location. They all include deep packet inspection, ssl-vpn, and
some very spanky remote mgmt features.

You can take anything in their product line at http://livedemo.sonicwall.com

Now that they're dell, twist the arm on your dell rep for discounts.

Brian chee