[LUAU] The VPN router all the cool kids use?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Sun Sep 16 01:35:46 PDT 2012

Hi all!

     I've been using Linux boxes for VPN connections with OpenVPN for a
long time, and haven't deployed a VPN appliance for years. Looking at
VPN devices from Cisco/Linksys and Netgear on Newegg, the feedback
comments are very bad.  Most of the products from WatchGuard are too
pricey.  I've got a client with about 14 locations with 1 or 2 PCs each,
and a central location that they all need to tunnel to.

     What is everybody using for good VPN boxes these days?

Thanks,
-Jeff